Eyal Shifroni Iyengar yoga workshop Weekend workshop 14.8. - 16.8. Time: Fri 17:00-20:00, Sat 10:00-16:00, Sun 10:00-16:00
Enter subtitle here
Eyal Shifroni was born in 1954; he studies and practices Yoga since 1978 and teaches Iyengar Yoga since 1985. In 1988 Eyal first went to Pune to study in RIMYI directly under Guruji, B.K.S. Iyengar. Since then he goes there regularly every other year, to study with the Iyengars (for a month in each visit). In 2009 Iyengar gave Eyal a Senior Intermediate III certificate.
As a Senior-Level teacher, Eyal directs the "Iyengar Yoga Center of Zichron-Ya'akov" in Israel and conducts Yoga workshops in Israel and around the world.
Eyal holds a PhD in Computer Science from the Technion (the Israeli Institute of Technology) and was teaching Computer Science in Colleges in Israel for many years.
Eyal published so far 5 books about yoga:
- A Chair for Yoga - A complete guide to Iyengar Yoga practice with a chair
- Props for Yoga Vol. I - A guide to Iyengar Yoga practice with props - Standing Asanas
- Props for yoga Vol II. - A guide to Iyengar yoga practice with props - Sitting Asanas and forward extensions
- Props for Yoga Vol III. - A guide to Iyengar yoga practice with props - Inverted Asanas
- The Psychophysical Lab - Yoga Practice and the Mind-Body Problem - This book deals with the mental effects of the practice of yoga and suggests ways in which our practice can extend to our life beyond the mat and helps us to live more joyfully and peacefully.
Eyal regularly writes articles about the practice and philosophy of yoga, and had translated two of B.K.S. Iyengar's books to Hebrew (The Tree of Yoga & Light on Pranayama). As one of the most senior teachers in Israel, Eyal is active in the IYAI (Iyengar Yoga Association of Israel). He conducts teacher training courses and takes active part in the certification process.In his workshop, Eyal explores topics from his books, like: deepening the understanding of our practice using props, and studying the body-mind relationships.
For more information about Eyal please visit: https://eyalshifoni.com Information about Eyal's center in Israel can be found in: https://www.theiyengaryoga.com/english/e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or: email@example.com
14.8. - 16.8.
čas: Fri 17:00-20:00, Sat 10:00-16:00, Sun 10:00-16:00
Cena: 5950 Kč
Záloha: 1950 Kč
location: Yoga me studio
Account Details :
Bank account name: Bhavna Rani
Bank account number: 9997863/5500
Please write in reference for Eyal workshop 2020
for more information please write to